Job Summary: Responsible of leading the build and repair of all types , sizes and shapes of plastic injection molds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes, reviews and interprets CAD files for project information.
- Works with other internal departments to review and plan the labor involved with the incoming mold.
- Responsible for the delegating and the smooth transition of work to the various departments, (i.e.: EDM, CNC, etc.)
- Inspects and prepares steel to ensure tolerance and specifications before sending to heat-treat.
- Uses precision tools for measuring, gauging and altering mold to ensure accurate specifications.
- Responsible for complete final inspection and assembly.
- Required to keep work area clean and organized.
- When requested, may work on special projects and various related assignments.
- May be required to work in various areas of operations when necessary
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship program, technical school training program.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Good communication skill
We offer great benefits package (included extended health and critical illness), bonus pay, overtime after 40 hours, free company uniforms.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org