We offer a positive, team-based environment and we are dedicated to the principal of continuous growth and improvement in design engineering, technology, industry advancement and education. At Calibur, we take pride in keeping our shop very well organized and clean.
We offer benefits at start date, competitive wages, bonus pay & overtime after 40 hours.
- Spotting proficiency a must
- Read and verify engineering drawings, including component prints, assembly of mold, and part drawings, to identify correct symbols, dimensions, shapes, tolerances, allowances, and/or surface designations, and any other information needed to complete the work piece
- Produce a detailed component sketch from engineering drawings including mold and part drawings, so that components and assemblies are correctly sketched for shape, dimensions, tolerances, finishes, and assembly inter-relationship
- Verify and identify materials for size, shape, surface and type
- Minimum 5-7 years experience