- Must be able to rough / finish cut molds effectively using Powermill programming
- Enter all relevant codes to specify feed, speed, and cut of any tool paths
- Set-up and operate 3 and 5 axis machining centers
- Knowledge of safe and effective set-up practices using FCS
- Complete routine maintenance of machinery
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Strong work ethics and dependability
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN!!
We offer great benefits package (included extended health and critical illness), bonus pay, overtime after 40 hours, free company uniforms.
Please send resume to email@example.com